City of Scandia, MN

A City Planning and Zoning Application is required to make a request for consideration of the following actions:

Please contact City Staff to clarify what you may need.  You may contact City Staff by email ( or call 651-433-2274.

Click Here to view a Zoning Map of Scandia.

Click Here to pay for permits online. 

 CLICK HERE to download a copy of the Planning and Zoning Application.
learn more