City of Scandia, MN

Before changing the landscape or removing vegetation on a shoreline, you must obtain a permit from the Minnesota DNR and also from the appropriate Watershed District. Shoreline ordinances are strictly enforced and failure to comply may result in a citation and penalty. For permit information call the MN DNR at 651-772-7910, or visit their website at:
learn more