City of Scandia, MN

A Watershed District permit may be needed for certain projects such as grading or building, generally needed if the property is within 1,000 feet of a water body.

Three separate Watersheds have jurisdiction within the city limits.

Check the maps to locate which Watershed District your property is in, and go to their website to determine if a permit for storm water management is needed.

learn more