The group event shall:
- Identify the leader/contact person for the event.
- Have enough qualified supervisory personnel for the event.
- Present to the PRC a clear description of what type of work will be performed when asking for the event date.
- Have the approval of the City Administrator or designee for the use of any heavy or power equipment or poison/herbicides. The group will use the City’s current operation standards for such equipment.
- Provide for removal of all debris created by the event.
- Remove only what the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources has determined as invasive plants or weeds. See: http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/eco/invasives/weedlist.pdf
Please contact the Parks and Recreation Committee Chair Terry Gorham (651-324-8807) if you wish to schedule an event.