The Scandia Good Neighbor Award honors individuals, businesses, civic groups who, in big or little ways, make our community a better place to live. They may be people who have shown themselves to be especially trustworthy or respectful or caring. Or they may be people who volunteer to better Scandia - its people, its land, its environment, its sense of community.
- Anyone can send in a nomination for the Scandia Good Neighbor Award.
- The Nomination Form can be downloaded below.
- Those sending a nomination will receive an email acknowledging receipt of their nomination.
- Honorees will be notified and invited to attend a designated City Council meeting.
- Awardees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation and recognized at a City Council meeting.
- Good Neighbor Awards will be announced at the regular City Council meeting, posted on the City website and the City of Scandia Facebook Page, and acknowledged through press releases to our local media.
Good Neighbor Award Nomination Form