City of Scandia, MN

To more efficiently respond to citizen complaints regarding code enforcement, permitting and other non-emergency City issues, the City Council requires that the complaint be submitted in writing. 

If you have a complaint you would like the City to investigate, please submit the form below.   If you need assistance, please call City Staff to submit the required information on your behalf.   Please call (651) 433-2274  Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. for assistance.

Information is private and only becomes public if, and only if, matters escalate to the point of legal proceedings.  

NOTE: Concerns regarding City maintenance for the Public Works Department (i.e. road conditions, streetlights, or other park or sewer issues) are addressed more timely by submitting a Service Request at Public Works Service Request Link.

NOTE: Concerns needing immediate  attention, please contact the Washington County Sheriff's Office at (651) 439-9381.
learn more